junto a Jardines del Rey
Antequera Town Hall Tourism Department. The construction of the Arch was carried out in 1748. The building works were directed by the builder master Martin de Bogas. The present aspect of the Arch is not the same that the original one, as it has undergone several changes. Except for the main section, the attic was markedly re-designed. The central niche was of half-barrel and it contained the image of the Virgin of El Rosario; the large lateral fortresses were a little bit curved.